Monday, March 29, 2010

Organic

Again, back to edible things...Olivia and I planted a small greenhouse of tomato seeds. Kevin got the notion to put the carton in the front window sill to allow it to get more sunlight. Good idea, but he forgot to tell me:) He left for work, I go into the bathroom and come out to Kayla carrying one of the small pots and her mouth is covered with dirt. Not sure how much she ate, but hopefully not enough dirt ingested to help any tomato seeds grow inside her, lol! (Like when we were little and we were afraid to eat watermelon seeds...)

Nonetheless, I agree with being green for most things and have moved in that direction the past few years. Never so much do I advocate for it as now, having kids. Now we need organic potting soil so even when the kids eat dirt, it is pure, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment